Sunday, February 6, 2011

♥♥Makitsu Family+Sky Makitsu♥♥

6/2/11


Hello!





Makitsu Family is the worst family I had seen.


I know, its popular but they add on, new members and on and on...


The population is very big and it makes the family famous..I know that





But... they add random people who they dont know and some of them simply put their name as the Makitsu's..


And the random people spoiled Makitsu family. Now, many people hate Makitsus, included me..





Many of my friends, siblings and etc.. hate Makitsu family too.


Know why? Cause they keep putting troubles on Picos.





-COPY other Pico's things.


-SPOILED other Pico's family


-RUDE with other Picos.





The above lists is very very bad.


First, we talk about copy. Last time, one of them copied my sisters' decor things..


She copied my sis's piano. She took a pic and follow EXACTLY.





Second, Arianna Makino<-- She's the one who spoiled Hayashi Family which is our family.





Third, RUDE..RUDE with other picos. Talk bad about them and so on...





MANY MANY things they DID!


We HATE Makitsu Family >:(





And one more thing...


This person!
Her old name is AYULA
She's MY EX-MUM which is in the Hayashi Family
I thought she's good..

But when the family is spoiled, she go join the Makitsus!

And the worst thing is she copied my status!
See my blog~
How I describe myself!!
>:(
ALERT<.<
She hates CopyCatters. She's one. That means she hates herself, right?


Hope you guys agree with me.
Posted by: Yumi♥♥Pico

1 comment:

  1. ah really you dont understand so stop posting thing about me anymore or i do the same but only you not miyu and aria cuz fir me me and aria are friends now if you dont know yet see my blog

    ReplyDelete